Saturday, September 25, 2010

This Post Has A Gruesome Pic, I warned you....

I am accidental child. I have cracked my chin on bowling balls, run (rode) my bike into a cement wall, fell off my skate board and my most recent today is:



I was climbing trees with a couple of my friends and I helped TomTom and Meli up into the tree before I, the expert, tree climber went up... Meli decided to come back down and so did TomTom. I was still on the ground, insisting that they stay. TomTom refused and started down followed by Meli. Meli put her foot on a branch (which was loose {she didn't notice}) and it broke off and came crashing down on MY head. There ya have it. That mark on my nose is from my glasses but everything else is the tree branch. It was heavy too so of course it knocked off my glasses... I started to cry a little, but I soon found my glasses (which blended so well with the ground I almost sat on them!) I sucked it up and walked towards my friends house (I had had a sleepover with TomTom) and washed it out and dad came just in time to see my lovely injury. Yea, enthusiasm all around! I went home to Skippy moms approval that I would survive. Lets just see what it looks like in the morning shall we? Hee Hee!

10 comments:

  1. You're definitely my little Tomboy. Like Momma, like daughter.

    Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch........tree and friend 1, Wallene 0. Sorry sweetie. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very...um...colorful.

    Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice!!!

    You and me together, Girly!!!!

    I am so acident prone.

    Wear your wounds with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wear it like a badge of honor...what else can you do about it right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It appears that you are not only an expert tree climber but an expert finder-of-new-ways-to-hurt-yourself.

    Hope you don't hurt too bad this morning.

    word vert: sumstro. Those are sumstro glasses you were wearing if they didn't break from the branch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you guys! I can't believe how many people asked, "What's wrong with your face?" Yuh know what else? I have picture day on Thursday.... yeahh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ouch... When I was growing up our local hospital knew my mother by name... "Which one is it this time, Mrs. Keesee?" Needless to say, it was me at least one of those times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Owee! you're lucky you didn't ACTUALLY poke an eye out!
    Feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Again, thank you, I actually bumped my good eye the other day and was thinking 'I already have one hurt eye, I don't need another!'

    ReplyDelete