Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Three More Weeks... If Only

 My Grandma, on my moms side, died a few days ago. And we were planning to go see her in three weeks. She was so excited. We were so excited. She was very ill and was supposed to die years ago. But she was a little warrior and held out. Until Sunday night. She fell asleep and never woke up. That's the way she wanted to go.  She is now with my Grandpa who died 7 years ago. And since then she's been her wonderful self.
In this picture she was on a cruise The Norway. She obviously enjoyed her self. Hee hee. I wish she were still here so I could see her one more time. I hope she has a wonderful time in heaven with Grandpa. God Bless Grandma and Grandpa. I miss you both so much. Love, Love, Love, Wallene.

6 comments:

  1. Nana loves you too sweetheart. You are her baby. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about this on Skippy's blog. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You Grandma had spunk. I miss her for you because I know all too well what it's like to miss grandmothers, being that all of mine are cooking up a good meal for their hubbies in heaven.

    www.totsymae.com

    ReplyDelete